Week #11 DFS Gold
WEEK 11 Full Slate
Here we are, week 11 already! There are plenty of good matchups to look at so let’s get started with some solid cash options. First and foremost, the one matchup that stands out to me when it comes to cash is Minnesota vs Dallas. This game is projected to be a blow out and I completely agree. For cash, this game is stack city. Let’s start with the obvious lock Dalvin Cook. He is super expensive on both sites but he is worth every penny. He will be grinding the ball on the ground as the Vikings will be playing the burn clock game. That being said Kirk Cousins is proving to be a good deep ball passer. This opens up major opportunity for Adam Thielen and Justin Jefferson. Between the two, they are about equal when it comes to targets but I honestly like Justin Jefferson a little more and should be part of your core when building a cash lineup. Now to run it back. There is not much option on the Dallas side of the ball, and they will not have the ball long. This means one thing, they will be airing it out, and with Andy Dalton back, Amari Cooper is going to see a ton of usage in the air. You can also use Ezekiel Elliot but for his price, he just is not producing and the Cowboys will be playing from behind, but this could be a smash spot for him as well.
Now we have a good start to our build let’s take a look at some more options:
Matt Ryan ($7800)
- Matt Ryan has always played well against the Saints having between 32 and 55 pass attempts each showing. He has thrown for over 300 yards in 3 out of 4 games against the Saints and I don’t see that trend stopping Sunday. With a healthy Ridley, and Julio playing great, Ryan is a quarterback I would like exposure to in my cash plays
Justin Herbert ($8500)
- Justin Herbert is having a great Rookie campaign and shows no signs of slowing down. He is facing a horrible defense in the New York Jets and is projected to have a career day. He has an impressive 14 touchdown passes in the last five games with only 3 interceptions along with 2 rushing touchdowns to boost. This seems like a virtual lock for cash builds.
Alex Smith ($6600)
- Alex Smith has been pretty good since returning from what seemed to be a career ending injury. The last two games he has thrown for over 700 yards but only 1 td. He looks super confident throwing the rock and has the receiver to help out the air game. Playing against the Bengals Alex Smith will have a ceiling day and put up some great numbers.
Ezekiel Elliot ($8000)
- Elliot’s ownership should be fairly low this weekend, but he could be in a smash spot against the Vikings rush defense. He has not been impressive lately, but most of his woes started with the Dak injury and the team just being unorganized. Zeke is seeing plenty of snaps, including some passes coming his way. Even though Pollard is in the mix, I would not worry too much, Elliot should definitely be in your core.
Derrick Henry ($8200)
- Henry is actually priced fairly decent here. He will also be overlooked due to a matchup against a stout Ravens running defense. This does not matter for Henry. He has so much upside he should be a core virtually every week. He is averaging 4.7 attempts in the red zone and is still averaging 18 fantasy points on the year. I would look for him to expose the Ravens and easily hit his value per dollar.
Salvon Ahmed ($5600)
- Let’s face it, at this price tag, this is a great value. This kid can straight up ball and is going against the 19th ranked rush defense in the league. This is going to be smash spot to Ahmed and would make great value play to free up some salary.
Jakobi Meyers ($6000)
- Meyers is going against a garbage defense and has proven to be the Patriots number one receiver. This is an easy lock for me, I can see him getting 2 touchdown grabs, and maybe if we are lucky, he will pass for another one to! For this price, Meyers should be a lock in all cash lineups.
Terry McLaurin ($7300)
- Like I said earlier, Smith is just heating up, and McLaurin is the go-to guy. Again, he is priced lower than what his talent shows and week by week he is very consistent with his fantasy scoring. He is projected to produce 15 pts, but can score well more than that if things go there way!
Keenan Allen ($8000)
- With this price tag, you cannot put bot McLaurin and Allen in the same lineup, but let’s face it, Allen is facing the Jets, THE JETS! A team that is obviously tanking on purpose. Allen should have great day and is definitely core for all cash builds.
Davante Adams ($9500)
- With Adams being the obvious favorite target for Rodgers, this is a smash play. He is expensive, but is worth every penny here! He will be heavily leaned on in this match up, and is projected a big 18 fantasy points for this matchup
Diante Johnson, Brandin Cooks, Denzel Mims, Calvin Ridley, Julio Jones, Jamison Crowder
Taysom Hill (For Fanduel only $4500)
TJ Hockenson ($6000)
- With both Golladay and Amendola out, expect Hockenson to take most of the work load in the air. With the game total reaching 47 points, expect to see him included in majority of the snaps. He will see the end zone here!
Mark Andrews ($6500)
- Andrews is a straight stud. He can do it all, block, run, catch, and score. He is one of Jacksons top red zone targets and is predicted 11+ fantasy points. Honestly, he is priced a little low, and could have high reward going against a struggling defense ranked 19th.
Defenses to consider (Ranked in order of confidence):
Washington Football Team
Join TSF Memorabilia Slots on Facebook to start building your mancave now!